• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Hi all -
    Just trying to figure this out. Which CZ model is legal for both IDPA SSP and USPSA production divisions?
    Seems like the top choices are (in no particular order)
    CZ 85B
    CZ 75 Shadow T
    Is the CZ SP-01 shadow legal IF i can get it down to weight for SSP? Is that 39 oz? Does the full-length dust cover automatically put it in ESP within IDPA??
    Any others?

THe idea is to get a gun that can play in both camps.

Thanks

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I have the Shadow T and use it for USPSA. I don't know anything about IDPA but would reccomend that if you are thinking of the 85 consider the 85C. It is a non FPB gun and can have the trigger a little smoother easier.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I have the Shadow T and use it for USPSA. I don't know anything about IDPA but would reccomend that if you are thinking of the 85 consider the 85C. It is a non FPB gun and can have the trigger a little smoother easier.

yes, that's right. that's what I meant in my OP-- the 85 combat.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Looking at the specifications on the czcustom website and the IDPA rule book it looks like the shadow is legal in IDPA SSP. I have mecgar mags, which are much shorter than the stock CZ mags.

I've never shot IDPA and it seems no on INGO shoots a CZ for IDPA. Well, I will be trying it on Sunday.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Looking at the specifications on the czcustom website and the IDPA rule book it looks like the shadow is legal in IDPA SSP. I have mecgar mags, which are much shorter than the stock CZ mags.

I've never shot IDPA and it seems no on INGO shoots a CZ for IDPA. Well, I will be trying it on Sunday.

I almost shot my P07 duty (I know, not a real CZ) at an IDPA match a couple of weekends ago, but since I don't have a good holster for it yet, I just used one of my Glocks.

Top Bottom