• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Uses: Punching holes in paper, ringing steel and more importantly home defense with a nice round capacity at hand.

I took my carbine version out for the first time last week and it proved to be a hoot. Goes through ammo fast if you let it but the accuracy off the irons was good but I only sighted at 25 and then 50 yards. I also sighted the Holosun red dot. Accuracy is exactly what I was expecting.

Zero malfunctions shooting 124gr Winchester Nato FMJ. The carbine was ejecting brass with authority about 8 feet at 2 and 3 o'clock.

Another nice perk is there are companies producing some nice aftermarket goodies.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    All exactly what I'm looking for. What is the carbine version?

It's just basically a longer version vs the scorpion pistol.... I added the HBI spring kit, forward trigger, hardware kit, right side safety delete and the Holosun HS515C red dot.

You can get the carbine with or without the faux supressor.

CZ%20Scorpion%20EVO3_2%20Small_zps4crkmiex.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    20151103_102206.jpg

Mine is a SBR version with actual suppressor. I love it and it's a crowd favorite. This weekend it got passed around at a group shoot, to the tune of about 2k rounds. Not one single hiccup. In fact, I've never had a malfunction with it since I've had it. It eats steel, brass and aluminum ammo all day long with great accuracy. I have a Primary Arms AMD on it and it holds zero and is very accurate. I love shooting this gun. It feels solid and well made and is just a hoot to shoot.

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Picked up one of the carbines a few weeks ago. Have not got around to trying it out yet, but spent a couple of bucks picking up some goodies. Really planned on selling my 75 Shadow SA to fund it, but sometimes you just got to do want you gotta do.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I have the carbine, a pistol waiting on approval to become an SBR and a pistol. The family enjoys shooting them and they are extremely accurate right out of the box. Magazines are cheap also.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    View attachment 50411

Mine is a SBR version with actual suppressor. I love it and it's a crowd favorite. This weekend it got passed around at a group shoot, to the tune of about 2k rounds. Not one single hiccup. In fact, I've never had a malfunction with it since I've had it. It eats steel, brass and aluminum ammo all day long with great accuracy. I have a Primary Arms AMD on it and it holds zero and is very accurate. I love shooting this gun. It feels solid and well made and is just a hoot to shoot.

I was part of that crowd that considers it one of my favorite. You could have told me it was a solid metal gun after shooting it. It is a solid, tight, ergonomic shooter!

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    it is so fun that I bought the carbine a couple of weeks after getting the pistol. My pistol has became my home defense/take on vacation gun. Once you switch the right side safety it is a blast to shoot. outfitted mine with the truglo light/laser and a magpul grip and the blade brace. Only issue I have is sore thumbs from loading so many magazines.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Just 3 more mags???? I am up to 20 already. I have changed the trigger springs, charging handle and the safety on the right side. Changed out the trigger shoe on the one gonna be an SBR and thinking I may have to do that on the others

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    All this talk and no pics!!

And can someone expound upon the safety situation? Twfshelton what did you mean switch the right safety?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    The Scorpion comes with an ambi safety and for us right hand shooters the safety lever will dig into your trigger finger when shooting. So you can either replace it with what they call a safety delete or install one of the many different safety variations that have been created already.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    All this talk and no pics!!

And can someone expound upon the safety situation? Twfshelton what did you mean switch the right safety?

would love to post pics, but I'm not real tech savey. Just my opinion on the safety "issue". I originally bought the CZ delete, but the left side safety was a bit of a pain to put back on safe. I then put the gear head works safety on, and it rocks. it is much like an AK style safety you can work with your trigger finger and it is tucked up high. I will try to post some picks.

Top Bottom