• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    I went through this exact scenario 2 years ago. I actually decided on the beretta cx4 storm. I already had a 92, so mags were plentiful and in my possession (30 rounders as well). It's short. It's accurate. It eats anything. Really fun pcc. The trigger is mushy but doable. I filed the hammer and the pull is now just short of 7 lbs. I searched online (beretta forum, ar15, armslist , buds, gunbroker, etc. I found a great deal after about 2 months of patience. I put a vortex spitfire on it. Very happy. I had shot or held all u mentioned, plus a few more and for the cost, it was the best value.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I wonder what the OP went with. For a fun guns a scorpion, MPX, or MP5 clone would all be my choices. But for USPSA I'd be going with an AR all the way. Put a long slender hand guard on it and drive that thing where you need it to go.
    I've got an MPX, and when you can get a decently priced MP5 clone with an ambi safety I'll be buying one of those, can't say I'd want to "compete" with them though.

Top Bottom