• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Back up!

The What: Just like the title says: CZ Scorpion Evo3 S1 long barrel configuration PISTOL. This firearm has the same length rail as the 16" carbine. A suppressor tucks in nicely under the handguard...

~7.7" threaded barrel + ~5" flash can.

This pistol has been upgraded with a Magpul MOE EVO grip, a Strike Industries magazine release, and a Strike Industries safety selector. OEM parts (Including the hard-to-find OEM iron sights) come along with. I also have the factory BOX.

As of right now, there are 2 factory OEM 20rd clear mags, 4x PSA 35rd mags, and 5x Mantacore Arms clear 32rd mags. (If I have more that I can't find...and find later...I can probably mail them to the buyer). The ammo in the magazines photo does NOT transfer to the new owner.

Where: FTF south side Indianapolis / Greenwood. I know that I'll be in the Terre Haute area the weekend of April 19-20. I MAY be able work a FTF then. CASH only if buying and not trading. Long term members in good standing and with good feedback given priority.

Will mutually agree upon a BUSY and well-lit spot to complete sale or trade. Please note: I may choose not to deal with someone with no INGO history.

MUST Be a Proper Person. Be willing to show a valid Indiana DL and LTCH.

Note: Pictured but will be removed from firearm before transfer: Magpul XTM handstop pieces, the pic rail section and light, MLok QD socket, optic and mount. (You don't want the optic and mount. It's a super cheap almost 15 year old Primary Arms micro dot)

Sale Price: $1000 $975 $950 (reflective of A) total # of magazines and B ) the iron sights themselves are trading around $100/set.)

Trade interests: GOOD (but used...like this gun is) 12.5" / middy barreled AR uppers. Think: BCM, Sionics, SOLGW, perhaps even factory-built FN.

Please ask any questions via private message. Please do not bump add.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      409.8 KB · Views: 329
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      404.9 KB · Views: 330
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      361 KB · Views: 289
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg