• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rmodglin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Love my scorpion! Just like mostly everyone else has said though the trigger could use an upgrade and the safety is in an undesirable location. Fantastic quality though. 0615181319.jpg

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    6Ckft22.png

Who made the safety you're running there and is it Ambi or only on the left side?
    Nice contrast with the black and green BTW.

Last edited:

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    Love my scorpion! Just like mostly everyone else has said though the trigger could use an upgrade and the safety is in an undesirable location. Fantastic quality though. View attachment 67951

Agreed on the trigger. Is there a "good" trigger that is reasonably easy to drop in to replace the existing? Not looking for comp. just reliable and a bit lighter with a clean break. I've also heard people just replace the spring.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    HB Industries has a nice trigger for the Scorpion, big difference compared to stock.

I like the look of the Red THETA FORWARD Trigger but the installation looks a bit challenging. Just bought new so it should be version 2 but that trigger pack is completely disassembled. Charging handle and safety change both look simple and I like the style.
    Does anyone make a full drop in replacement pack? I'm not finding one but my Gun GoogleFoo is weak.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    Ok the more I read the more it sounds like what I really want is a polish and spring replacement with maybe a new trigger for feel. Do any of the LFS have a good gunsmith you'd trust? I had PointBlank change sights on my Glock 43 and they still look "off" to me.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    I never polished anything in my Scorpion Trigger. Just bought the spring kit from HB Industries and started shooting it. Just the springs made a huge difference.

I think I'm going the spring route, HBI short AK style safety, and the Pro charging handle (once they're in stock) thanks for the feedback guys.

Top Bottom