• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout4892

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2016
    New Albany
    Hey guys I have a cz scorpion for a while now. And I’m getting around to upgrade it a little bit. I was curious what are some of the optics that people are running on them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Check back in a week, I may have a more informed opinion. :cool:

I can list some firsthand ideas and experience:

-The original Vortex Spitfire 1x, size of an old school aimpoint, not daylight bright, but can mount low and has a simple reflexive bullseye reticle. Decent PCC optic, and cheap now.

-PA Glx 2x, really nice glass, range of mounting heights, 9mm PCC reticle available, great eyebox, interesting all around magnification but slower than true 1x.

-Holosun 510c, great make believe Eotech, mounts a little high and can't go lower than AR absolute cowitness, looks better to my astigmatism eyes than most dots. Pretty sweet reflex sight.

Don't have one, but PA 1x micro has crazy mounting options. The Scorpion rail is higher than on an AR so AR height optics will have a chin weld, which may not be a big deal on a short barrel PCC. I mostly gave up on dots due to my eyes so I can't comment on lot of the current dot market.

Top Bottom