• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well now I have a quandary, was looking at the shadow 2 but this shows up. I may have to do some creative restructuring of the finances. Might hear from me soon gregkl.

I got a guy who wants the mags, so if you didn't want them, I'd break up the package for you.

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    I was at Indy gun show & they had shadow 2 urban grey for 1249..i didn't but...I love gun but same gun n black is 100 cheaper..did I screw up? Should I have bought ? Needing imput.

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    When you have the money you just have to able to justify laying out that kind of cash. But someone told me to save money and not pay for high price guns & buy reloading supplies so you can get better at shooting what you have.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When you have the money you just have to able to justify laying out that kind of cash. But someone told me to save money and not pay for high price guns & buy reloading supplies so you can get better at shooting what you have.

There is nothing wrong with buying a gun you want. Yes, reloading is great and can save you a lot of money in the long run. If you have the money free and clear, buying a gun you'll love to shoot is fine, at least in my book.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I was at Indy gun show & they had shadow 2 urban grey for 1249..i didn't but...I love gun but same gun n black is 100 cheaper..did I screw up? Should I have bought ? Needing imput.
    You saved me a trip. That’s what I was curious about.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yes it is. I've only tried DA a couple of times. Getting used to the transition from DA to SA will take some getting used to.

Top Bottom