• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've got several CZ VZ 58 rifles and need to thin out the gun safe to make room for some guns for my daugther.

This gun is used, but in as new/perfect condition. It is used. I took it to the range exactly 1 time, fired no more than 50 rounds through this gun. Comes with 2 polymer 10 round factory magazines and nylon mag pouch.

Here is a similar gun on Gunbroker (asking price on GB is $925) CZ VZ-58 Tactical Sporter 7.62X39 NEW! NO RES! AK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

Model SA VZ.58 Sporter chambered in 7.62x39 mm.Semi automatic,quality manufactured with all new parts in Czech Republic by D-TECHNIK, and possesses the required USA made parts to comply with tile 18 ATF.Rifle has milled receiver ,gas/ piston operated,16 1/4 inch hammer forged chrome-lined barrel, about 6.5 pounds unloaded.

Many consider the CZ VZ 58 to be the 'improved' version of the AK 47, but it is quite different in many ways except for the fact that these guns are generally considered to be amazingly reliable.

Will sell for $725 cash/OBO or will trade for a CZ Woodcock Deluxe 20 gauge O/U Shotgun w/28" barrels in new condition.

1a01.jpg

1a02.jpg

I am located in souther LAKE county, willing to drive as far south as Lafayette for a trade or as far east as LaPorte for a trade.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom