• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    anyone have one of these vz 58's . I picked one up a while back seems O.K. so far, after break in i have only 300 rounds down the pipe no probs yet seems flawles . one of the draw back is no shops have mags , parts or bling for them but i have found plenty on line:ar15:I bet im going to get a bunch of AK arguments over this :D

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    First - We don't believe you until we see pics. ;)

Why would you get AK arguments? The CZ is a solid rifle, very similar to an AK. The parts are not as plentiful, i.e, not as cheap. So? Many of the guns I own, I can't just pick up mags for at Gander Mtn. Some of them, I might have to go to both the 1500 and Knob Creek before I see THREE individual magazines for a couple.

Have fun and post some pics!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Czechpoint has pieces and mags for cheap, so I don't worry about it.

I like mine a helluva lot better than "ok", though... ;)

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    the AK argument thing , I was just figuring it would be like the glock thing . My friends that are die hard AK fans, like to harass me for not having one and getting the VZ58 . Sorry about no pics , got em they just are not loading or whatever , its not working . Mental pic its the sport tactical hollow stock , like a dragonof . i will get this pic thing wipped.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    OP:

easiest way to post pics would be to go to Photobucket.com and start an account. Upload your photos there, then just copy/paste the IMG links into a thread here on INGO.

And the VZ-58 / VZ-2008 Rifles are quite nice! Many folks suggested to me that I spend the dough and get a Czechpoint-made rifle as opposed to a CAI-made rifle. But I went another direction and didn't get a VZ at all. LOL

-J-

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    Well got a couple pics in my INGO album its public , got them on photo bucket also , wil try again . I was thinking of removing the thread protector ( its tack welded on ) i was going to file the weld then replace it with a nice looking flash suppresor of same length and tack it or eppoxy it . Will this be legal ???

Top Bottom