Mar 10, 2009
    so its 399 for a barrel, in either 17, or 22 long rifle......or
    sig sauer srd for 399.99
    cgs hydra 399.99
    tactical solutions ascent or axiom for 399.99
    dead air mask for 399.99
    or gemtec gm22 for 379.99

and all of those will work on 17,22 long rifle OR 22 magnum

hummmmm..........let me think........what would you buy?

or as a last thought a gemtec mist ruger 10/22 barrel is only 425.00

while I think cz makes a damn fine rifle, if I wanted to do this, i'd buy a cz with a threaded barrel, and any of the cans I listed above, I now the sound might be a little louder, but at least i'd have a suppressor I could add to a pistol if I wanted

rimfireOH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2017
    Easterly
    Cleaning my cans is the worst part of shooting suppressed (in my opinion). Unthreading those baffles after being fouled by dozens or hundreds of rounds just sounds difficult.

I think I'll wait and see. My Sparrow on my existing CZ 455 is quiet and light enough already. I'll certainly be watching for others' experiences, though; just don't want to be first in line.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Cleaning my cans is the worst part of shooting suppressed (in my opinion). Unthreading those baffles after being fouled by dozens or hundreds of rounds just sounds difficult.

I think I'll wait and see. My Sparrow on my existing CZ 455 is quiet and light enough already. I'll certainly be watching for others' experiences, though; just don't want to be first in line.

cz is saying cleaning every 300 rounds!

PolishBulldog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 22, 2018
    Portage
    so its 399 for a barrel, in either 17, or 22 long rifle......or
    sig sauer srd for 399.99
    cgs hydra 399.99
    tactical solutions ascent or axiom for 399.99
    dead air mask for 399.99
    or gemtec gm22 for 379.99

and all of those will work on 17,22 long rifle OR 22 magnum

hummmmm..........let me think........what would you buy?

or as a last thought a gemtec mist ruger 10/22 barrel is only 425.00

while I think cz makes a damn fine rifle, if I wanted to do this, i'd buy a cz with a threaded barrel, and any of the cans I listed above, I now the sound might be a little louder, but at least i'd have a suppressor I could add to a pistol if I wanted

I'm right there with you. I have a Griffin Armament on my CZ and it's a great combo as I'm sure any that you listed would be. The convenience of being able to use it on my Smith and Wesson Victory and swapping it in a matter of seconds is great.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Notice though that they DID specifically leave gunk grooves in the threaded portions of the baffles.

I think it will work, provided you don't run 1,000 rounds through it between cleanings.

Kroil.

-Nate

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    If they can design threads on baffles that easily cut through lead and carbon, they done did a miracle
    Scarf-cut threads aren't new, this just seems to be a variation that gives plenty of scarf-cuts and clearance for the fouling to get out of the threads...

Don't really see the need for custom spacing. Just engineer it to work. I suppose a work-round for carbon in the threads would be to make some aluminum bushings to slide between the baffles. But that would add weight. And it might be "making a suppressor" under our draconian system.
    The bushing, even if made integral to the baffles, seems to be the best option.

To those complaining about the design, just a friendly reminder, most integrals don't have an easy way to clear stuck baffles. In many cases the suppressor tube is made integral to the barrel to maintain minimum 16" length (so it's a 1-stamp gun). Doing so means you can't remove both end-caps and push baffles out the other end like you would a normal muzzle-mounted suppressor. You can only remove the front end-cap and hope the baffles fall out (not going to happen unless you're cleaning after ever mag), or use a special extraction tool. This seems to be a workaround to mitigate that problem. I'm not sure how well it's going to work with AL baffles (I would want steel threads cutting through that carbon), but their engineers aren't just adding the threads for no good reason. It's just another method of extracting baffles from what it essentially a blind hole.

Top Bottom