• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    Looking for some advice on some extras to buy for a CZ75B. I've heard of skater's tape...rubber grips. Any advise on some good stuff to buy for it, and where to get it at a decent price. Amazon.com actually has some decent prices on holsters. Thanks for the help!:dunno:

chadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Hey billybob44_Jr,
    I put Hogue grips on mine. That's it and you're set. A couple extra magazines if you're so inclined because that CZ may become one of your range favs, I know mine is.

I don't know what you're looking for in a holster, so that part's harder. Kydex, leather, IWB, OWB, etc. I have a Galco for mine, OWB for range. A little on the high side but they are great quality.

Good luck. Hope that pistol shoots like you want it to!

chadman

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Go to Cajungunworks.com. If you are confident in your basic gunsmithing skills you can buy drop in trigger kits which will dramatically improve your trigger in both DA and SA. You can also send it in and have David do the mods. That is the best option as he also does some polishing and tuning but is a bit pricey for some. Other than that I would recommend Hogue wraparound grips, Mecgar magazines, El Paso Saddlery for OWB holster and Stoner for IWB. Just my :twocents:. YMMV.

Top Bottom