• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I have an opportunity to buy a cz75b two tone with two mags for $500. Barely even shot. Is that a good deal?

Armed-in-Carmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    Seems like a good deal. They are not available anywhere right now. If they were they'd probably be full retail of $600+ plus tax, FFL fee, etc.

CZ-USA -> CZ 75 B

It is a great pistol.

I put 150 rounds through my CZ75 P-01 today. It is the best gun I have ever shot.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I've been to a few gun stores here locally and all the pistols I've had my eye on are well under 600. I want a 9mm for HD and range. But mainly so my girlfriend will be comfortable using it if she needs too. So it sounds like a good buy

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I probably would. I don't come across bi tones often. That is also one of the guns that CZ is discontinuing. Where can I buy it?

gajones06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    I paid that for a new one...but would have been willing to pay a little more. The cz75 platform is one of my favorites and once you own one you will cherish it for a long long time.

Indyhandgunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Three years ago I bought a CZ85 combat for a hair over 500. Nowadays, 500 for a 75b seems like a good deal. I would jump on it. Plus those two tones are real slick looking. All you need to do is get some nice grips for it from the custom shop and you're set.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Well the guy is pretty firm which is fine due to the way gun prices are. Seems like this two tone is a elusive one to get for a good deal. Im jumping on it. What should I look for when I check the 75pending out?

Indyhandgunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Buying a Used Handgun

All of this. There really isn't much that can go wrong with the CZ75s (except I think the compact 40s had some cycling/ejection issues). Slide to frame fit if that matters to you. Make sure the slide pin looks alright, I remember reading some of the older models would shear pins easily. Also, check the frame for any cracks. I don't think it was common, but I remember reading about someone who cracked two different 75 frames (could be a tall tale). Dry fire it to see how the trigger feels. 75s tend to smooth out very nicely over time, so it should give you a good idea of the age of the gun. Besides that just check for cosmetics (make sure the nickel plating isn't flaking off, if the guy used cleaner with ammonia in it it can get under the nickel plating and damage the copper underneath).

Top Bottom