• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rideac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    i've recently stumbled upon the cz82 online and hear a lot of positive things. I've been looking for a gun for myself and for my girlfriend and was considering on picking a couple of these up. would you carry one of these on you daily? i like how cheap the ammo is, but mags seem a little pricey, but i am new to guns in general so i'm not for sure.

please share your opinions with me on this firearm.

thank you in advance

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    i've recently stumbled upon the cz82 online and hear a lot of positive things. I've been looking for a gun for myself and for my girlfriend and was considering on picking a couple of these up. would you carry one of these on you daily? i like how cheap the ammo is, but mags seem a little pricey, but i am new to guns in general so i'm not for sure.

please share your opinions with me on this firearm.

thank you in advance

CZ make excellent guns, I've never owned a CZ82, but if I get a good deal, I'll buy it in a HEARTBEAT:D

rideac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    You do realize those are 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) and not 9x19mm (Luger, Parabellum).

Just want to make sure you're aware of that.

Yeah I realize that. Can't beat it though for 200. Maybe I should get something in a more common cal for when shtf though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've got one sitting here on my desk that I've not had a chance to shoot yet. I think I paid about $206 or so for it. If you're just banking on a SHTF handgun, I'd look at a 9x19 and get enough of a stockpile you can put a bunch downrange and not need to worry too much about rebuilding. If you want something to plink with a bit and like the CZ82, get it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I own a CZ 82 and 83. Both are great guns and a blast to shoot. A little big for EDC for the calibers, 9x18 and .380, but not to bad. The 9x18 is right between 380 and 9mm and seems to have plenty of power for a small cartridge. I'd say buy them and try them out. If you don't like em they are easy to sell.

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river
    I bought one a couple years ago, took it apart and duracoated it. Works and handles like a gun triple the price. It does shoot a 9x18 which isn't hard to find online but can be problematic it the big box sports stores. Still, the rounds are cheap and its fun to shoot. Probably not a better buy for the price.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    buy it, they are great guns and 9x18 is dirt cheap. i own one and love it. the trigger is amazing and they are great well built guns. recoil is very soft also, i would and have carried this pistol. only thing it that is very misunderstood, DO NOT carry this pistol cocked and locked. although it has the option it is not intended to be carried like that it even states it in the owners manual you can download form czusa.com it is to be carried hammer down in DA mode. cocked and locked is only for range use.

i think they are one of the best buys on the market right now, go for it!

Top Bottom