• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bought my 3rd gun from Ryan AKA (Lotsofglocks) at D.T.O.M. enterprises and was as impressed as ever. This time it was a CZ-75B in 9mm and a lot like last time he was the best price in town. I really cant say enough about the experience and how smooth the transactions have been. I simply decide what gun I want, email him the make and model and he gives me a price I cant refuse. Once he orders the gun its here in about 3 days and my collection gets bigger. Unlike a lot of shops that push the gun with the highest profit margin on you, Ryan respects my knowledge of firearms and simply orders what I want. Take a minute to email him for a quote (dtom_enterprises@hotmail.com) and you might be surprised. I've also heard he's doing transfers for a very reasonable fee.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just had a great experience with him today. Maybe a week ago, let him know what it was I was looking for and he did the rest... Called me on Tues and said it would be in today. Looking forward to dealing with Ryan in the future.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just got a Spikes stripped lower transferred by Ryan. Very good transaction and very nice guy. He even called to tell me I left my drivers license ha. I will definitely call on him again for future transfers!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posted in a few different places...but if your in Ft. Wayne, and looking for a transfer or just an honest guy with a good deal Ryan is the man.

He is great to deal with, had great prices....what more can you ask for?

:thumbsup:

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    I tried to contact him via email and never heard back form him.
    Anyone know how to get a hold of this guy?

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Great experience. Ryan was able to procure the rifle i wanted much cheaper than the cheapest i found anywhere. Great guy to deal with too. If you plan on ordering a gun, i would give DTOM Enterprises a call.

Top Bottom