• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Daley considered for top White House post – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

This cannot be good....

Two senior administration officials confirm to CNN that there have been conversations about the possibility of asking former Commerce Secretary William Daley to join the Obama administration in a senior position, most likely as White House chief of staff. But it was difficult to determine from a handful of email exchanges and conversations Monday afternoon whether the idea had moved beyond the discussion phase.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Buckaroo, can you please explain how this goes in the 2nd Amendment thread? Maybe you know more about William Daley, and if so, please convey some of your thoughts to make things clearer.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Possible threat? I'd think Gen Politics though.

I'd say it might actually be better for the world to get him out of office, even if it is to go join the ranks of the guy currently sitting in the Oval Office.

IBTM EDIT: Was thinking of Richard Daley, since this one isn't in office, then I'm against it, but nobody has or likely will ask my opinion on it.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Buckaroo, can you please explain how this goes in the 2nd Amendment thread? Maybe you know more about William Daley, and if so, please convey some of your thoughts to make things clearer.

his post made mention of obama. thats a threat to the 2nd amendment right there. matter of fact he is a threat to all of the amendments. :D just trying to help

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just because his brother is anti gun doesn't mean he is:dunno:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Apples do not fall far from the tree.
    But you are right does anyone know if this daley is anti-2A? My guts says he is. But then again have never heard of him until today.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    smiley-laughing021.gif

Apples do not fall far from the tree.
    But you are right does anyone know if this daley is anti-2A? My guts says he is. But then again have never heard of him until today.

He ramrodded NAFTA and Most Favored Nation/Perm. Normal Trade Relations (w/China) through congress for Bill Clinton.

Top Bottom