Dallas officer shoots man in apartment she thought was hers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    fKYKLzK.jpg
    Good 'ol Beetlejuice

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    What the hell? Coincidence, or...?

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial shot and killed days after guilty verdict[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.foxnews.com/us/key-witness-amber-guyger-botham-jean-murder[/FONT][/FONT]

Being a young black male in the hood in Dallas is a high risk activity. Dallas had almost 200 murders last year, and this year is on track to hit its highest homicide rate in a decade. Worst homicide rate in Texas, and they have a pathetically undermanned homicide detective staff.

Besides, if you're going to murder a witness, you generally want to do it before the person you're protecting gets found guilty and sent to prison for a decade.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you've not heard this story it'll move you...A girl I was dating went to school with these two sisters...It was a tragedy that could've been avoided and Louisville was smaller then and the people wanted blood...Was watching this live when it went down and I was too young to appreciate what this guy did.....Tim Farmer was interviewing him as he is very popular at our BPS and Tim asked "What made you want to be Santa?" and he shared his story....

You may need a hanky....

[video=youtube;LP7YjrevKQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7YjrevKQw[/video]

Dr. Phil had the whole Jean family on his show just the other day and their attitudes were much like the man in your video. In fact they even brought up the part about the Lord's Prayer. The attorney that was with them was not as gracious. He was certain that it was racially motivated and he was not happy about the sentencing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Both the brother and the judge are awesome workers for Christ.
    They may have brought that girl to Jesus. Hope so.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    When did comic Tshirts and sweatpants become acceptable attire for court appearances?

ap_19279027072920-eba1e100004d5176653d0fd52030553a91babe45-s800-c85.jpg

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/07/7679...-father-of-key-guyger-trial-witness-found-dea

Pfft. As a prosecutor, you're just glad the witnesses show up.

You haven't been to very many courtrooms have you.

my wifes daughter went to traffic court (speeding I think) and she said the first comment made by the judge was how when you come to court, you "dress accordingly" and that "sweats and pajamas" weren't "appropriate" court attire (she was wearing jeans and nicer shirt)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    my wifes daughter went to traffic court (speeding I think) and she said the first comment made by the judge was how when you come to court, you "dress accordingly" and that "sweats and pajamas" weren't "appropriate" court attire (she was wearing jeans and nicer shirt)

That's the difference between a witness and someone who wants something from the Judge.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've always wanted to just go and sit there for the day and watch what happens...

Make sure you pick a day during an actual trial- civil, criminal, whatever, any of it can be pretty interesting.

Up here in Lake County, the civil courts try somewhere under 10 jury trials a year. Criminal courts, many more. Allen is probably pretty similar.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've always wanted to just go and sit there for the day and watch what happens...

You want to have a good time, go to violation of probation hearings. Preferably high felony. You'll see a lot of sad faces who were dumb enough to show up for court and end up not going home. Comedy gold.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Quick "war story". About 8 years ago one of my partners and I tried a case for a local hospital that was a hard case, but not impossible. Could have gone either way.

Towards the end of the plaintiff's case, the daughter of the patient/decedent testified. She made the most incredible claims about what she witnessed during her mother's care. She testified inconsistently with her own deposition, was shown to be lying and exaggerating on several occasions and, generally, she could not be believed.....if you read the transcript.

Unfortunately for us, we had a male-dominated jury (usually good for the defense) and she was moderately attractive with a seriously surgically enhanced rack. We nicknamed her "the plastic fantastic".

We lost.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Make sure you pick a day during an actual trial- civil, criminal, whatever, any of it can be pretty interesting.

Up here in Lake County, the civil courts try somewhere under 10 jury trials a year. Criminal courts, many more. Allen is probably pretty similar.

At least in Allen Co. you have got some really nice architecture to admire.

Quick "war story". About 8 years ago one of my partners and I tried a case for a local hospital that was a hard case, but not impossible. Could have gone either way.

Towards the end of the plaintiff's case, the daughter of the patient/decedent testified. She made the most incredible claims about what she witnessed during her mother's care. She testified inconsistently with her own deposition, was shown to be lying and exaggerating on several occasions and, generally, she could not be believed.....if you read the transcript.

Unfortunately for us, we had a male-dominated jury (usually good for the defense) and she was moderately attractive with a seriously surgically enhanced rack. We nicknamed her "the plastic fantastic".

We lost.

[video=youtube;uvgBKO7CGzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgBKO7CGzY[/video]

Top Bottom