• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm really trying NOT to put on the tin hat and go down the path of "The Fed wants Martial Law".

No, they just want elected. Racial politics works great, and it works great in both directions. If stirs up passion, and passion for candidates is good for candidates. If that passion is misdirected into violence, well, that's not their problem now is it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Where has it been said that one of the suspects have been neutralized?
    I'm wondering if they actually know where this guy is. All those people, a few quick shots, seems like it wouldn't be especially difficult to get away, if a good description wasn't seen.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Where has it been said that one of the suspects have been neutralized.
    I'm wondering if they actually know where this guy is. All those people, a few quick shots, seems like it wouldn't be especially difficult to get away, if a good description wasn't seen.
    Fox KDFW live feed saying one neutralized, one still being sought, 3-6 officers shot.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    While the shooter(s) may or may not have been part of the protest... Putting 2 and 2 together would say that it's a person(s) seeking revenge on officer(s) due to what they believe to be police "murders" recently.

Sorry. I'll need proof they were not part of the protest. I've tapped in to the clairvoyance of INGO and my mind is made up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    from the scanner:

"suspect in the bank of america building on the 7th floor. Wearing body armor and pacing back and forth."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some dicks on Twitter praising the shooter, saying they're glad cops were shot "so they know how it feels", etc.

Guess that happens with most shootings.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Some dicks on Twitter praising the shooter, saying they're glad cops were shot "so they know how it feels", etc.

Guess that happens with most shootings.

There is a sickness in the land, and there are those who seek to capitalize upon and inflame it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man, I don't know. I just saw another vid. Those shots were popped off with purpose. Whomever it is, they I'm betting they aren't your average gang banger.

Top Bottom