• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a Chicago screw come loose and disappear on my 5.11 belt. It was already worse for wear so I decided I needed to finally order a BioBelt.

I placed my order late Sunday nite. It just arrived today! I've had slower arrivals for ready made gear from the big boys!

Fit and finish is awesome, and it feels better than my 5.11.

My only pseudo complaint was lack of ship notification, but to be honest, I wasnt even expecting it to have shipped yet so I didnt have a chance to wonder when it would arrive.

THAT my friends is how you do it.

Last edited:

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Yup. Great company to deal with. Great products and made in Indiana. How can you go wrong? I can't keep them in the shelves. I won't be wearing another belt anytime soon.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I lost the screw and nut in my belt. I seen them at the gun show and asked to buy some hardware. He gave me what I needed and an extra set.

If you lost a nut in your belt, you're wearing it wrong!

On a serious note, I really do need to order one of these. Are they stocked anywhere in central Indiana, or is it order only?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you lost a nut in your belt, you're wearing it wrong!

On a serious note, I really do need to order one of these. Are they stocked anywhere in central Indiana, or is it order only?

DUDE! Look at the timeline in the OP! Order RIGHT NOW and You'll have your custom order Monday! (most likely) Dont forget the INGO discount code. (code: INGO)

I ordered Sunday nite, it went to production Monday, and I had it in my mailbox in Indy on Wednesday. :rockwoot:

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I love my belt I got from them too, it is amazing. My only complaint is somehow after just like three days I got a largish white scratch or rub mark on it, my wife says it looks bad. I have had it say six months now and no other real abnormal wear has shown up but something was weird right off the bat somehow. Can't get the white off or tell what caused it and it annoys me.

Also so my work desk chair has caused two spots to show regular rub mark areas which surprised me as my desk chair is just some weird plastic and mesh thing but is has marked it up some. Was hoping for a tougher finish, my last normal cheapo leather belt from Kmart lasted me 4.5 years and did not get similar marks. But, the belt holes and the like are rock solid with no wear, stretching or anything. That is awesome!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I love my belt I got from them too, it is amazing. My only complaint is somehow after just like three days I got a largish white scratch or rub mark on it, my wife says it looks bad. I have had it say six months now and no other real abnormal wear has shown up but something was weird right off the bat somehow. Can't get the white off or tell what caused it and it annoys me.

Also so my work desk chair has caused two spots to show regular rub mark areas which surprised me as my desk chair is just some weird plastic and mesh thing but is has marked it up some. Was hoping for a tougher finish, my last normal cheapo leather belt from Kmart lasted me 4.5 years and did not get similar marks. But, the belt holes and the like are rock solid with no wear, stretching or anything. That is awesome!

I'm betting they would replace it if you contact them.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I'm betting they would replace it if you contact them.

I have heard enough good things about them I suspect you are correct, but I'd hate to complain about cosmetic issues and they feel the need to give me a free belt. It's cosmetics and I do plan on getting another belt from them as the rest has held up extremely well, so I'd feel bad complaining too much.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Just give them a call and explain what happened. Worst they can say is no. They take care of their customers and dealers very well. Great bunch of people.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I still need to order a brown one. Love the black so far. Very comfortable and hold the gun well. No hardware issues as of yet. I also didn't even know they had an INGO code, looks like the brown one will be a bit cheaper.

Top Bottom