• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Some jackwagons stole my new stand that I just put up this year. The tracks lead straight across the field to a farm house with new tenants. I have been waiting on a sheriff for an hour and a half. About ready to head over there myself.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I have been trying to find the number for DNR. I have two numbers and neither work. I will try that number.
    I just called the sheriff again and the dispatcher said I was next on the "list".

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I had one stolen this year, I called the dnr dispatch and they called a CO, the CO contacted me a few minutes later and went to the guys house that stole it since I knew who it was. I didnt get the stand back but the CO straightened everything out and havent had any problems since

A-savvy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Last year someone smashed my brother in laws trail cams and stole his stand. He never got his stand back. I believe he called the sheriff, not the CO. Hopefully you noticed it early enough and get your stand back.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I tried to find a short video of a strafing run of a house to post but didn't see anything I wanted. Hope you get satisfaction though.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I hope you get your stand back, and hopefully the dirtbag sits in jail for a couple days. It infuriates me when I hear about this stuff happening.:xmad:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    That sucks! Good that you noticed in time otherwise the tracks might have been gone! I hate trespassers and I hate thieves. +1 to you for calling the authorities. I hope things work out for your sake!

Top Bottom