• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dana Loesch was on The View, which was weird [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller
    ?Dana Loesch is my hero?: Conservative superstar totally kills it on ?The View? [pics]; Update: Video added | Twitchy

So you may know Dana Loesch from hearing her on WIBC at 3:00pm. She had a radio show in STL before she moved her family to Texas. Now she has a show on Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" network.

When it was first announced that she would be co-hosting "The View" (a liberal bastion of throne-sniffers and shrill hate), outrage poured from every direction on the Interwebs. Shannon Watts from "Mom's Demand..." tried leading a campaign to ban her from The View... which is typical of those that want to silence all differing opinions. (More voices, not less.)

I think she did a great job, and surely boosted "The View's" ratings. She represented the pro-gun community, explained why she became Conservative, and defended herself well against the immediately hostile Barbara Walters.

Need more people like Dana getting a larger reach into the audience of these sorts of shows. Differing opinions and views should never be silenced, and may help to sway some of their audience a bit to understand and accept the firearm culture.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I was really hoping to see more from her. Explain why she believes what she believes. Not just, "I believe in the second amendment and I'm pro life."

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Wish I could find the actual quote from Walters about guns. Something about it's proven that the odds of bad things happening go up when people own guns. Pathetic.
    One of the other hosts did have a good story about purchasing a gun after someone broke into her house. She had the revelation that they had no way to protect themselves, even acknowledging the police can't be everywhere at all times.

Top Bottom