• ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvaEpYbUIM[/ame]

Japanese culinary sensation! Odori don - translated means "dancing squid rice bowl." The dish is prepared with a freshly killed squid served over a bowl of sushi rice. A chemical reaction occurs between the salt in the soy sauce and ions in the squid creating electrical impulses which cause the tentacles to move. After the "show," the squid is then returned to the kitchen for normal preparation.

Read more: Shocktopuss! Horrifying moment squid comes back to life and jumps off plate | Mail Online

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    fresh seafood there. reminds me of my bio lab in college. the science dept. raised frogs for dissection, so we would have to dispatch them with a needle inserted in the brain via the base of the skull. you then had to reverse your path and enter the spinal column, which would make the frog legs twitch. it was pretty neat looking.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I don't know exactly what it is, but there's just something very wrong about that. I'm normally not squeamish, but I don't know if I could make myself choke that down. I fully understand the concept of killing and animal for consumption, but there's just something a little weird about killing it, making it look alive again, then cooking it.

Top Bottom