• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was thinking neon sign transformer and a couple of ceramic insulators stuck in the ground.

make 2 signs out of metal.
    sandwich them together, but with an insulator between.
    Then each side will complete the circuit when the hand grabs it.

neon transformers and spark transformers both jack the voltage up, and the current down.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    A nice schmear of cationic polymer around the frame would do the job, as well. Once on your hands, that stuff turns into baby snot that seems to multiply endlessly. The more you try to wash it off, the bigger mess it makes.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Some Anti Sieze makes an even bigger mess that is nearly impossible to clean.

img_20160307_163228359-jpg.140745

I’m pretty sure you could take a drop the size of a pin head and coat the entire track at the Indianapolis Speedway.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A nice schmear of cationic polymer around the frame would do the job, as well. Once on your hands, that stuff turns into baby snot that seems to multiply endlessly. The more you try to wash it off, the bigger mess it makes.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure Clark Griswold developed it.
    [video=youtube;9rMcRJVY1-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rMcRJVY1-0[/video]

Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    I'm with what others said... Put some grease on the sign it'll make such a mess! For the most part I can't stand the new generation... And thier bumpitty music sucks too.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I love the anti seize idea!

You could put the sign closer to the road and hide some boards with nails under it. Let them get get lazy and run over it instead of jumping out and grabbing. They might be tempted to run it over to destroy it then they can have fun changing a tire or two...

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Do you really think the entitled vandals won't retaliate and try to hurt you more than you hurt them?

I put out political signs in the past but no more, just too many radicals willing to destroy what ever you have. But, I and my wife will be at the polls voting for conservative values. Jim.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Thanks guys. Looked at the picture of anti seize and now I have some on me.

That stuff is like spray foam. Might as well put some on you before you get started using it.

Top Bottom