• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Does it really matter when the the lights are out ;) But honestly most drivers are physically fit as well.. so even if they cleaned up the photo I wouldn't be hating on the real deal either.

Agreed, I was more referring to her face. She seems hard and masculine when not all painted up.......

Not sayin I would not smash till my little LC9 fell out of its holster:rockwoot::patriot:

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I dont know .. i think I wouldnt mind being chewed up and spit out by this.. :)

danica-patrick.jpg

I doubt she spits.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    She's tiny alright. She's what is known as a "Puma". Cougar is 40+ and dating younger man.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    I've meet her a couple times at PR events during the 500 and she then anyways was very personable and nice. She is cute or atleast I think so and I wouldn't kick her out of bed :) On the track she can be a hazard to other drivers because her lack of experance on the track and she's not the kind of racer that just sits back and rides around because she's a girl, she is very aggressive on the track. I'm a fan but I can see and understand why most race fans don't like her...to each their own.

Top Bottom