• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm no longer surprised but it still is amazing how in the name of common sense, they want laws based on fantasy, and then complain about not being able to have an "honest conversation"

I've learned that when some people use the phrase "common sense," what they really mean is "I'm trying to marginalize you and your dissent by suggesting that everyone else agrees with me."

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    She is asking for reasonable concessions. All she wants to do is cut off a few of your toes. They are not important toes and it would make her feel a lot better if she could cut them off. She's not asking to cut off your feet, just some toes off each one, and not even the big or little toes, just a few in the middle nobody will miss. What is wrong with making some compromises with people like her? It makes them feel better and all you are out are a few toes.

Just like Diane F., she owns a REVOLVER, has a permit, and CARRIES,

BUT, she is on the "assault weapon" band wagon,

and the Magazine capacity band wagon .....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I’m sure I’ll now hear from National Rifle Association members who will tell me it’s their Second Amendment right. I’m aware of the constitutional issues, but can’t we be reasonable and find a middle ground?

Oh, wait—it’s that polarization thing again. No, I guess not.•

No you stupid b**ch, reasonable is honoring the Constitution which was supposed to be part of your job as a prosecutor, unless you are too ignorant and stupid to understand that as well.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hard to believe she is Mitch Daniels sister.

You find this hard to believe? I see no difficulty whatsoever. Mitch was strictly a Chamber of Commerce Republican with no regard whatsoever for conservative values regardless of whether they were social or constitutional.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the part that's scary: "[FONT=&quot]I’m aware of the constitutional issues, but... [/FONT]". Anyone that utters that sentence is an idiot. Which other Constitutional protections should we give up to alleviate the fears of the uninformed? Would she have been on the side of the segregationists of the civil rights fight? Sounds like she'd be fine with taking away rights to appease those that are afraid. The problem is that those that are afraid have no idea why they are afraid and taking other rights away over and over will never leave them unafraid. Just look at England to see that they will never be appeased. They seek to give a death of a thousand cuts to the Second Amendment.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    Like a character recently said on Game of Thrones, everything before the "but" is horse s**t. The ignorance on display at the end of that column is staggering considering the first part of it. How did that lady get to be a US attorney without even understanding that purchases at gun shows are no different than anywhere else? If that doesn't scare you I can't help you.

Top Bottom