• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SLIM86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Has anyone else looked at Darrell Castle for President. I can't find anyone I really like and I am tired of voting the lesser of 2 evils. I like what he says, and Hillary will not win Indiana. My conscious will be at ease voting for some one who stand for the Life, Liberty, the pursuit of happiness and the constitution...

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    His positions seem mostly solid. He's probably the candidate I most align with.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But is he on the ballot in all 50? If not no way in hell he can win. That and this is the first time I can remember hearing his name and I'm far from disconnected/apolitical. If the crazy primate that follows the election doesnt know who he is, how do you expect joe sixpack to vote for him? Especially in elections where write ins arent always counted?

But then again, I am a firm believer in the only wasted vote is the vote you dont believe in.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    If you light the dollar bills on fire, the girls can see it fast and will jump on them to put them out. Sometimes they land on you all naked and stuff. Of course the Bouncers get to bouncing if that happens. (Did I just say that?) :):

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yeah I see that.

Remember....it is "His" vote after all.

I put this in line with throwing money around in a gentlemen's club. You get the same return as if you just lite the money on fire and watch it burn.

Again....."His" vote.

I like that analogy, let's expand it to include those who choose to retain their money rather than tossing it at entertainers or burning it.

We earned the same return as the other two ...but still have our money. ;)

Top Bottom