• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Take note. For liberals, and ESPECIALLY feminists, its ALWAYS someone else's fault. "We just need to teach men to stop raping." " We dont need guns, we just need to teach people to stop being criminals", etc.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    IBTL

It reacts with one drug, many can be used. False sense of security. Also... if you feel the need to test the drink for a date rape drug, perhaps you shouldn't drink it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You could just go old-school with chloroform while she's fiddling around with her fingers in her drink.

chloroform_o_1531649.jpg

This is by far my most effective pickup line... "Excuse me, can you answer a question for me? Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" :lmfao:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    IBTL

It reacts with one drug, many can be used. False sense of security. Also... if you feel the need to test the drink for a date rape drug, perhaps you shouldn't drink it.

I would say that if you are in a situation where this is a threat, perhaps someplace else would be a good place to be.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    if you feel the need to test the drink for a date rape drug, perhaps you shouldn't drink it.

My mom pounded into my head to never leave my drink unattended. No matter who said they'd "watch it" for me.
    Whenever I had to leave my drink...I'd just get a new one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You just insinuated someone is a rapist?

joke
    jōk/

noun

noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

I was amused. I laughed, not because I thought he was accusing him of being a rapist. It was clever and funny in the context of being a joke.

I challenge you to make a joke. It can even be at my expense, because it's not serious. But it does have to be funny.

Ready...........Set...........Go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

joke
    jōk/

noun

noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

I was amused. I laughed, not because I thought he was accusing him of being a rapist. It was clever and funny in the context of being a joke.

I challenge you to make a joke. It can even be at my expense, because it's not serious. But it does have to be funny.

Ready...........Set...........Go.

:popcorn:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, chloroform, aka trichloromethane. Never used it to pick up chicks, but I used it to put a cat to sleep once. Unfortunately, the little walking sepsis bit me in the process, and I've been suffering the consequences for over a year. I'd hate to think what a determined human female could do to me.

Did you hear the one about the feminist that thought it would be a bad idea for women to be able to tell they were about to be raped? She was just worried nobody would want to rape her.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Interestingly several high powered feminists have issued statements critical of this saying it puts all the responsibility on the woman.

The ideological purity slogan of "don't blame the victim" gets in the way of taking steps to actually prevent harm.

This same short-sighted, single minded, simplistic "thought" process is now being applied to the nude photo leak. Idiots.

Here's reality....if anyone cares anymore: if someone commits a crime against someone else, the perpetrator is solely responsible to answer for his crime. OBVIOUSLY.

HOWEVER, pointing out that there are preventative steps that can be taken to lessen or eliminate the possibility of a crime being committed against you, IS NOT BLAMING THE VICTIM.

Date rape?

1) Don't go out alone with someone you have not spent time with in groups or who is not known and trusted by someone you trust.
    2) As aforementioned, don't drink alcohol or at least do not drink to a point even nearing intoxication in public or with a person you have not known for a long, long time.
    3) Never leave a drink unattended.
    4) Don't allow yourself to be in isolated places, away from other people.
    5) (and people love this one) Don't dress in a manner which may lead people to assume you have a price.

- This is not blaming the victim.

If feminists (or anyone else) thinks it is, they show themselves as more interested in a political point than actually preventing violence.

....and as for the nude photo leak- it's hard for photos to get leaked that were never taken. It's simply true.

Top Bottom