• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aijk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Eminence
    I recently bought my daughter her first gun. I set out to buy her a cricket. I found a new one for like $160. I desided to look more and i found a Thompson Center pink camo 22 for about $200. She loves it and loves to shoot it. She is 4 years old.:draw:
    EDIT here is the link Hot Shot® - Thompson/Center

Last edited:

jpat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    One is never too young to learn about shooting safety and actually shooting when able to support the weight of the gun. My wife was 7 when she first shot a 22 rifle. I was 12 when I got my first rifle. I had a BB gun at age 8 and was allowed to go out on the farm in open country by myself to shoot. That was back in the 40's and 50's

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    I think that's awesome. I grew up in a house that definitely discouraged (aka banned) guns of any sort. I, personally, would rather see someone teach responsibility than intolerance. Congrats, by the way!

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    Have fun with your daughter, its always good to see kids learning about guns and having fun.
    My son 4 has a BB gun, he knows basic rules that ive seen adults not follow at the range.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My daughter learned to shoot last summer (when she was age 5) and she really enjoyed it, but for the size of the Ruger 10/22 that she was shooting...it was just too large for her and I had to help hold it so she could shoot.

I have three (3) children...a daughter (6) and two sons (3.5 & 2.5 y/o). I think I just figured out what their first rifle(s) will be. I'm just glad that they all like different colors in the 'whose is whose' game of ownership! Guess who'll get the pink one?

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Those are some pretty awesome looking little rifles....well my brothers just got the link, so hopefully my nieces and nephews will have more things to shoot than the p22 and 10/22 this summer!

Also +1 on the rep, I know they'll love it!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom