• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers and more prayers...continue and will continue. Please update us when you can and we will all be with you in spirit tomorrow.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I am so sorry that you have to go through this. There is NOTHING in this world NOTHING that comes even close to to the terror that you are going to experience tomorrow. We have been through it three times with our son Brian. He was born with VSD and TGV plus numerous other heart defects and now has a mechanical heart valve but I am pleased to say we all got through this and Brian is in Bloomington at IU working on his masters degree. It was the most terrifying period in my life. I would go through Vietnam a dozen times if it would of kept him healthy. Your little angel is young enough that she probably doesn't even know what is happening and won't remember anything. Riley is a great place and they kept my little boy alive. Thank God for them. My prayers will be with you all.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes. My Prayers for her, you and the family are there in God's mail box. God reads his mail constantly, especially the mail marked Very Important for a Precious Little Girl.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    More good vibes incoming.

Now off to clean my house. I read these threads and I swear it gets dusty for some reason.

Top Bottom