• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She is such an amazing girl. How can you NOT smile when you see that happy face??? Seriously, I catch myself grinning every time I read yet another wonderful update.

I may have to change my avatar though. I keep wondering when I posted in threads when I see her picture as others' avatars. :laugh:

It doesn't mean the prayers have stopped by any means but it sounds like she is out of the woods and well on her way to running around as a healthy child should!

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    It is so good to see her progress. We are continuing to pray. One thing is clear, she is an amazing little girl. She has the strength to do some amazing things in life. Also, from what I gather, you are an amazing father. All girls need an amazing father. It is encouraging to see a family draw close during a time like this. Keep it up! If you haven't already done so, print this thread. As you continue to update it, print it off again every once in a while. It will be very meaningful for you, your wife, and your daughter decades from now.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    That exam table looks horrific! What's it supposed to b shaped as? An elephant?

Yep, it's an elephant. Lol
    It is so good to see her progress. We are continuing to pray. One thing is clear, she is an amazing little girl. She has the strength to do some amazing things in life. Also, from what I gather, you are an amazing father. All girls need an amazing father. It is encouraging to see a family draw close during a time like this. Keep it up! If you haven't already done so, print this thread. As you continue to update it, print it off again every once in a while. It will be very meaningful for you, your wife, and your daughter decades from now.

Thank you, I'll do that.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    did they do an ECHO since surgery yet? Does the repair look good? Glad to see her bouncing back so well. that's exactly why kids are great patients. They want to be healthy and don't have anything to gain by dragging out symptoms, they already get plenty of love and attention from good parents like yourself.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Awesome update BG - glad to hear shes recovering so well and that smile is great - still keeping her in our prayers and keeping the path of positive thoughts your way - looking forward to seeing Kyndale and you at the celebration shoot - keep up the good work - Congrats BG

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Great news on the lack of scarring--that's one tough little lady.

Oh, and she is also Patient Zero in a highly contagious smile outbreak!!

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    did they do an ECHO since surgery yet? Does the repair look good? Glad to see her bouncing back so well. that's exactly why kids are great patients. They want to be healthy and don't have anything to gain by dragging out symptoms, they already get plenty of love and attention from good parents like yourself.

Yes, they actually did one on the operating table before they closed her up as well as another one a few days later. Everything looked great, but her surgeon said there was a very slight risk that the patch wouldn't take and we'd have to do the whole process over again. We go back April 1st to meet with him again.

Top Bottom