• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Totally understand but with all the bad befalling others we need some good news to keep everyone spirits up... Thx

QFT! She has been the ray of sunshine around here the last few days. I just look at that smiling face and it reminds me of all that is good.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Its great to hear shes doing so good BG - its pretty amazing how far shes came in so short of time - tell Kyndale thanks for that contagious smile its awesome

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    That put a smile on my face to read your update, and her reply. I hope as a community we've shown her a small glimpse as to the genuine good people there are still left in this world. That was very cool that she typed a reply, and one day when she's older perhaps she'll look back on this and realize how happy she's made all of us as we've kept track of her progress.

I know this isn't quite the right context, but remember a key scene in the movie "Saving Private Ryan" where in short, Tom Hanks says "Earn This" to Private Ryan as he's dying. Private Ryan at the end (and beginning) of the movie reflects on the life he's lived and hopes that he's lived up to expectations.

I don't mean she has to earn our respect...she already has and then some, just as you and your family have Baldguy. I mean that we know she's capable of great things in the future, given the strength she's shown through this ordeal. Make us proud Kyndale and do great things with your life!!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It would be an honor to get to shoot... er, soot... alongside Kyndale and her dad. At the very least I'd like to someday meet the little girl and her family who have brought me so many smiles as I read through her progress, saw her pics, and then read her first blog in this thread. Have to admit, that last one made my cheeks hurt--smile thought it was too big for my face for some odd reason!

As the recovery continues, be assured the prayers do as well. Thanks for yet again brightening the day with such wonderful updates.

Top Bottom