• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I'm late to jump on the bandwagon here.
    So glad she is doing well and that things went pretty smoothly. I noticed her pic on multiple avatars and finally asked last week what the deal was.
    Again, glad to hear she is doing well. Modern medicine is freakin amazing, plus the prayers and a good family don't hurt one bit!

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Hi Kyndale here I'm doing great I hert a little bit but im ok thank you guys for everything and I probly come to some of the soots because I love sooting and I now that you are really good friends with my dad and some of you work. And some of you went to school with him since im talking about school yesterday was my fist day back at school.

We sure are good friends now, sweetie.
    our little girl has been praying for you right along with us.
    You stay strong

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Now that you're feeling better, Kyndale, you be sure to keep in touch with us....and let us know if the boys give you any trouble :bat::bat:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kyndale - I am so glad to hear that you feel well enough to want to do cartwheels, but please wait until the doctor says it is okay. Feeling good is a great thing, and we are all so glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Don't let those boys give you a hard time. Soon enough they'll be wanting to get married. When that happens, we all want an invitation! :)

P.S. Your dad probably wants you to finish school before getting married.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Kyndale, thanks for the update on your recovery from surgery. Us old guys have been checking in on INGO to see how you're doing and it does my heart good to hear that you're getting better so fast.

Before you know it, you'll be doing cartwheels all over the place, along with all the other things you like to do.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Kyndale's blog 3/13/15 4:30pm

Ya I'm doing well I feel a lot better since my sergry I haven't hert since then and I haven't take any med since last week. And no boys have gave me troble. And I did like 3 cartwheels like I wasn't spot to and i got in trouble for that

Kyndale,

We're so happy to hear that you're doing so well! Watch out for those boys. My 7 year old girl has to do the same thing. And cartwheels? Yikes!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Bump , Just didn't want this to get lost in all the other pages.... The smile just makes my day, so glad she is doing well.. Can't wait for the Dr. to give her the green light.... Like to read her updates as well...

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love hearing the updates but am glad they are getting back to regular routines again. That means things are returning to normal. :)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Glad to hear shes doing so good - enjoy your dance you two definately deserve it - also happy shes returning to being a kid - keep up the awesome updates :thumbsup:

Top Bottom