• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    That's not true there Hickman. If you do some research on the court case and some other gun forums you will see there are investigations that are pending in three more states as well as federal. I heard the reason Dave Sevigny was fired from Glock is because he is going to be a suspect in the future and Glock did not want any part of that. But we will have to wait and see what unfolds.

No sources, ipsc1719?

I did searches on Dave Sevigney for investigation, allegations, indictments, and arrests. Results? Nothing that implicates him in any way, shape, or form.

Please reveal the sources of your "research," ipsc1719.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    DontFeedTheTrolls.jpg

ipsc1719

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    No sources, ipsc1719?

I did searches on Dave Sevigney for investigation, allegations, indictments, and arrests. Results? Nothing that implicates him in any way, shape, or form.

Please reveal the sources of your "research," ipsc1719.

I am not looking for any verbal pissing match here. But I am sure you know that all of the info does not come out before or during a trial? Right? Like you said, nothing public yet from the first two states.
    Just keep this thread in the back of your mind. In the coming months when the feds and other states involved begin their investigations in a "official" capacity, the public will probably be disgusted to know what many people in IDPA & our local area already do.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    You said:
    That's not true there Hickman. If you do some research on the court case and some other gun forums you will see there are investigations that are pending in three more states as well as federal. I heard the reason Dave Sevigny was fired from Glock is because he is going to be a suspect in the future and Glock did not want any part of that. But we will have to wait and see what unfolds

What court case? What gun forums? I looked and couldn't find such. State your sources or it is just gossip.

You heard...from what? From whom? Where? When? State your souces or it is just gossip.

I am not looking for any verbal pissing match here. But I am sure you know that all of the info does not come out before or during a trial? Right? Like you said, nothing public yet from the first two states.
    Just keep this thread in the back of your mind. In the coming months when the feds and other states involved begin their investigations in a "official" capacity, the public will probably be disgusted to know what many people in IDPA & our local area already do.

Never said any such thing, which makes your claims even less credible. What first two states? Where and when did I say what you claim?

What do "many people in IDPA & our local area already" know? Says whom? Where? When? You refuse to state a single source for your claims.

You have presented gossip--that is what will stick in my mind.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

So you joined here months ago, and every single one of your 4 posts in that time has been to insinuate Sevigney is a pedo.

And you're not looking for a pissing match? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom