David Fillers for Sheriff of Wells County - Support an INGO member!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    David Fillers has been a long time Site Supporter and Site Advertiser on INGO. He is also a good friend of mine and would make an excellent Sheriff. Please give him special consideration if he is on your ballot. As fellow INGOers we can all show David support by joining his facebook page!

Please click the link below:

Login | Facebook

Reply in this thread if you are a fan on facebook!

:ingo:

22453322042686891171665.jpg

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I do support him by buying "things"...from his shop. It helps his cause and mine! The only problem I have with the man is he won't come and run in Huntington County. Maybe he could run for the supreme leader of the republic of Indiana so we all could vote for him!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I do support him by buying "things"...from his shop. It helps his cause and mine! The only problem I have with the man is he won't come and run in Huntington County. Maybe he could run for the supreme leader of the republic of Indiana so we all could vote for him!

Nor will he run in Johnson County!

Oh the humanity!

I'll have to remember to look him up on FB when I get home. I'll add to his number then.

-J-

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Thanks Mike! I need all the help I can get right now. Three weeks until the primary and I am running a marathon in a sprint to get to the finish.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Dave is the kind of sheriff you want, he has the business sense to run the department like it should be, and most importantly will put the constitution first.

Jim Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    David is a solid leader.

I've worked for a sheriff's department, and now for a city agency, and would follow David into a smoking hole in the ground simply because he said there was work to do down there.

David will win and David will lead Wells County Law into the 21st century while promoting the best traditions our constitutional republic has to offer (which is better than anything I've seen anywhere else in my extensive travels).:patriot:

Tinslinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Facebook ...check. To far away to vote , but if I could there would be no choice. David is an outstanding man and will do an awesome job as sheriff !!!!

Top Bottom