• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    C'mon man, don't you think the poor guys had enough? I mean just this week, his girlfriend told him they should both start seeing other men.

He was going to prom with another guy, so I don't think that's an issue for him.

I can't find it again, but I read somewhere Publix had already agreed to stop all political donations BEFORE he did his latest publicity stunt but he went ahead with it anyway because...publicity stunt. I don't know if that's true or not, though. What I do know is if the media didn't make money off of his shenanigans, they'd stop covering him, and if they stopped covering him he'd instantly be irrelevant. Remember clicks = $.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe qe ahould all stage a die in at Publix encouraging them to restart their donations? I personally am going to be writing a letter and when I vacation down in Florida next month, I will be buying my groceries from Publix and dropping another letter to them.

How about a die in in his class?
    He's obviously not learning anything important anyway.

Maybe have signs about 2.5 million DGUs a year.
    And so they are proposing putting 2.5 million people (per year) at risk.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hogg and his sister must be talented and creative geniuses. Parkland happened in mid February and they are now getting a book released! I've been published almost 30 times and it can take months to even know if your manuscript has been accepted (even if invited), then the inevitable editing, and sometimes it takes up to a year before actual publication. I'm not sure when they had time to write with school, all the appearances and travelling, the die-ins etc.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hogg and his sister must be talented and creative geniuses. Parkland happened in mid February and they are now getting a book released! I've been published almost 30 times and it can take months to even know if your manuscript has been accepted (even if invited), then the inevitable editing, and sometimes it takes up to a year before actual publication. I'm not sure when they had time to write with school, all the appearances and travelling, the die-ins etc.

Just out of curiosity, what do you write about? Fiction, non-fiction?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

It's almost . . . almost . . . as if . . . someone else were . . . helping . . . with the actual writing . . . and the fast tracking it to publication . . . almost.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's almost . . . almost . . . as if . . . someone else were . . . helping . . . with the actual writing . . . and the fast tracking it to publication . . . almost.

Yes, I wonder if he's read his book yet. It would be funny if someone asked a question about its contents that he couldn't answer. If that happened, it would, of course, either not be reported or excused for some reason.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, I wonder if he's read his book yet. It would be funny if someone asked a question about its contents that he couldn't answer. If that happened, it would, of course, either not be reported or excused for some reason.

This entire thing is a staged/orchestrated lie.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hey I just heard that Pigglet survived being detained at the canadian border when some French kid was jogging and strayed into the U.S.! Man I bet that was nerve wracking.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    354.jpg

hogg.jpg

th

Top Bottom