• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Letterman, always a classless act. Does anyone still watch his show?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsUXv3dJ01U]YouTube - David Letterman admits having sex with members of his staff[/ame]

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I haven't watched it in years.

He's not funny and he's an a$$ to go along with it.

He's from Bloomington, IN. What do you expect? An.... wait for it.... 'I.U.' man....

:rolleyes:

This town should be buried along with the Colt .22lr's that are on Gunbroker right now.

I don't think anyone watches his show, do they?

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    He's from Bloomington, IN. What do you expect? An.... wait for it.... 'I.U.' man....

This town should be buried along with the Colt .22lr's that are on Gunbroker right now.

I don't think anyone watches his show, do they?

Huh?

It's very common knowledge that Letterman is from Indianapolis and went to Ball State.

This is a quote from his wiki entry:
    Letterman attended his hometown's Broad Ripple High School. According to the Ball State Daily News, he originally had wanted to attend Indiana University, but his grades weren't good enough, so he decided to attend Ball State University, in Muncie, Indiana.[5] He is a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, and he graduated from what was then called the Department of Radio and Television, in 1969. A self-described average student, Letterman endowed a scholarship for what he called "C Students" at Ball State.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I used to think he was great. But then he just turned into a grumpy, hatefuly person. This is just icing on his crappy life.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country

ROTFLMAO, id get in trouble for saying it but my thoughts exactly. :laugh: :yesway:

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have never thought he was that funny at all, liked the pet segments that he did with the tricks, but that was about all...haven't watched him in years and never felt I was missing out.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Huh?

It's very common knowledge that Letterman is from Indianapolis and went to Ball State.

This is a quote from his wiki entry:

Thanks for doing to the homework, chap. Feel that good to be right?

I guess when my friend told me Indiana, I guess he only meant he lived here.... either way, a turd is a turd.

United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    it's sad though that this story is top headlines on most news programs today. I mean, with all going on in the world this and the Olympic bid are top stories...crazy stuff.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Letterman is so "summer vacation"... no class. (Yeah, I've been watching old Fat Albert episodes lately.)

Top Bottom