• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How can a "warning shot" comply with the 4 rules?

...and she has a revolver, with 3 assailants, and now, probably, 5 shots. The best warning shot is the one that goes into the guy with the gun.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Pointed the rifle at her and attempted to "load" it? Sorry, but the only warning shot would be for his other two accomplices.

Though, I certainly would not have left the house. Why do people do that? She was armed and behind a locked door. Eff that noise. Call for LE back up and hang tight. If creepy clown dude makes another attempt at the door, warn the hell out of him.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Did she fire into her garage?? This doesn't even make sense. If I ran out my front door after an assailant I would have to turn around and point the gun at my garage to fire into my garage. Does that make sense?

wildcatze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville
    No sense to run outside when it is three on one even even when you have a gun. She should be locked up for stupidity. If I were in this situation and did have to fire my weapon it would be into the person with the rifle for sure. Can't risk shooting my beer fridge...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Would you face prosecution in Indiana if you dammage someone else's property with one of your "warning shots" during a self defense situation?

The way the law is written make it sounds like you can't ve prosecuted if you shoot at your neighbor's car to scare off some would be attacker.
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    +1 There's a lot of tools and semi-valuable stuff in my garage. And cars. And enough not too valuable but worth not throwing out that there's almost no chance of missing something I'd rather not miss...and, you know, the garage.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    But...I have stuff in the garage that I like...I don't like creepy clowns. Not much of a target selection choice there.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Top Bottom