• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone look or handle one of these? Looks like it would be a good one to gift to all the kids when they get their LTCH's, but I would have to carry and shoot one for a few years before I veted it. As of now the kids are all getting M&P's, but if the DB FS 9 is like their 15, it will be suprisingly nice to shoot. Please tell me if you have seen or shot one.

mr_camera_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Lake co.
    IIRC Diamondback's pocket 9's had huge issues with peening and other durability problems, although the .380's are rumored to be better. I'm interested in hearing long-term durability reports about these, but I definitely wouldn't be an early adopter.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone look or handle one of these? Looks like it would be a good one to gift to all the kids when they get their LTCH's, but I would have to carry and shoot one for a few years before I veted it. As of now the kids are all getting M&P's, but if the DB FS 9 is like their 15, it will be suprisingly nice to shoot. Please tell me if you have seen or shot one.

Get the M&Ps...

Don't chance your kids to some prototype from some obscure firearms manufacture.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I got to coonfinger the new full size. Not impressed. The slide was wiggly on it (and it was brand new), barrel/slide would unlock if you breathed on it hard (not confidence inspiring, particularly in the accuracy department). Felt cheap, but for the price, I guess that's what you get.

Trigger was VERY tough, hard to pull, like a Smith Sigma, albeit slightly lighter, but had a firmer break. Didn't feel like it would break in anytime soon.

As others have said, wait until enough people buy and and work out the kinks before going ahead, but for the price, you COULD pick up a different but quality NEW gun or a real quality USED gun.

Top Bottom