• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Stopped by the local fun shop and mamma fell in love with the new Diamondback 9mm. She is now the proud owner. It shoots like a dream.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    IMG_20110608_193856.jpg

That's the only pic I've got right now.

My limited range report...
    Five of us shot it and we were all shooting about an inch low at 7 yards. Three people said the perceived recoil is less than an LCP, I wouldn't know since I've never shot one. The grip is bigger than the .380 which my wife and I feel gives better handling. The mag extension pictured is not for the Diamondback, it's for the LC9 which is why fit isn't perfect. My wife prefers the extension though.

I picked it up at Bullseye in Kokomo, it was the only one they had...

sinisterright

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Thanks for the quick response. I like the guys at Bullseye and have picked up several items there when I was working in Kokomo. Haven't had good reason to go that way in quite a while.
    This item is on my short list right next to the Kahr CM9.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Please keep us updated on the reliability of this pistol! There've been plenty of negative reports about their .380 and I'm curious if the 9mm will fare better.

-J-

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    UPDATE

I got 100 rounds through it today. Issues, 2nd and 3rd round were stove piping almost every time. I inspected the rounds and noticed they had a noticeable ding on the copper. After I got done shooting, I disassembled and noticed a big nick in the bottom of the feed ramp. I polished it out and I'll see it that fixes it later.

Accuracy is still good at seven yards. I was point shooting and holding roughly 3-4 inch groups.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Rookie, I have one on hold at Bradis that I'm picking up soon. Can you report what kind of ammo you used? I was told that the cheaper lines of ammo would not perform well.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    UPDATE

200 rounds and still FTF so I called Diamondback. It seems the first batch was sent out with followers that were slightly out of spec. They are sending me a new one and I'll let you know if it fixes the issue.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    UPDATE

200 rounds and still FTF so I called Diamondback. It seems the first batch was sent out with followers that were slightly out of spec. They are sending me a new one and I'll let you know if it fixes the issue.

Yeah, I think I'm experiencing the same thing. I will have to call Diamondback myself.

Top Bottom