Dddres's TRUMP Disapproval Thread#1(Starts out at 1)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm thankful for this thread. That might be the most I've seen of Selma.

I'll try to keep you...uh hum...abreast of any bigger developments......

Yippee ki yay......

salma-hayek-eo.jpg

You know a woman is hot when she has a bathing suit top and a shirt on and you are still wondering if the mods are going to allow the pic........

CM-"I think I will allow it...I mean technically she's got a shirt AND a bathing suit top on..."

VUPDBlue-"Yeah I know but damn...I mean....I mean you have to know what I am saying Church...With her even with that on it's still like...I mean you know what I am saying????"

CM-"Yes...But I already know if I do it Indiucky will pull the "It's because she's a Mexican isn't it?" defense and I just don't want to have to deal with an hour of his hillbilly logic right now..."

VUPDBlue-:So technically she is not naked even though she is giving me the feeling she is???"

CM-"Yeah...Being a mod is tough work...Let's pull some more pictures of her up and research this some more..."

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Yippee ki yay......

salma-hayek-eo.jpg

You know a woman is hot when she has a bathing suit top and a shirt on and you are still wondering if the mods are going to allow the pic........

CM-"I think I will allow it...I mean technically she's got a shirt AND a bathing suit top on..."

VUPDBlue-"Yeah I know but damn...I mean....I mean you have to know what I am saying Church...With her even with that on it's still like...I mean you know what I am saying????"

CM-"Yes...But I already know if I do it Indiucky will pull the "It's because she's a Mexican isn't it?" defense and I just don't want to have to deal with an hour of his hillbilly logic right now..."

VUPDBlue-:So technically she is not naked even though she is giving me the feeling she is???"

CM-"Yeah...Being a mod is tough work...Let's pull some more pictures of her up and research this some more..."

Nah more like:

CM-"Dayum!"

VUPD-"Yeah, let's just pretend to ignore it until someone complains"

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

Yippee ki yay......

salma-hayek-eo.jpg

found it!!!!!....:rockwoot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Salma is hot, no doubt, but she speaks English too well. Count me in the Sofia fan club. I can watch her in Modern Family ALL day long!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The only hope I had for this thread was if the subject's temper tantrums would somehow move over here and free up the political thread for actual discussion. But it seems this thread has actually morphed into something even better than I could have hoped for. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom