• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I missed this by like 2 hours! I was at the range and on the road all day yesterday! If anyone grabbed an extra just for S&G and wants to hook me up, that would be pretty cool (preferably desert). I'll buy the bag and split what you paid in shipping or we can work something out...Just asking.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I had one backordered from a week ago (at the $19.99 price). I contacted them a little while ago to see if they would apply the sale price to my pending order. I hope they will do it.

They said no. :(

It's their right to say no per the terms of their sale but I went ahead and excercised my right to cancel the order (including a $39.99 item that was also on backorder). I would rather give a fellow INGO member the $19.99 and let him take the profit ....

Anyone buy an extra one they want to sell?

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am so glad that I could create the perfect paradox between saving you all money while making you spend it as well. My work here is done. Off to search for the next internet deal of the day.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    For those that ordered these in backordered colors, I'd like to know when you get them. I have had a jumbo and regular bailout bag in OD green ordered since Christmas and still no good news with regular e-mails to LAPG.
    They told me they got black in, but no OD.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    +1 on bag -1 on daughter. My 3 yr old got a hold of the hopps solvent bottle I had in the outside pouch & apparently unscrewed the lid & tightened it back up so she thought. She also managed to put the bottle in upside down. well let's just say that stuff definitely smells bad, but didn't leak through to the carpet or the rest of the bag.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    For those that ordered these in backordered colors, I'd like to know when you get them. I have had a jumbo and regular bailout bag in OD green ordered since Christmas and still no good news with regular e-mails to LAPG.
    They told me they got black in, but no OD.

Same here--I've been waiting for the regular size tan. At least I got them to switch out the price to the sale price. Beth in customer service told me "As far as the backorder, I've been told to expect them in April, but I have been keeping my fingers crossed for closer to the end of the month."

Top Bottom