• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Tell her it's a perfect chance to see the beautiful leaves turning in the mountains. Women like that crap.

I was in that area 6 years ago today (According to my F.B. memories). So. Many. People. Cade's Cove was unbearably crowded. Strangely enough - we "followed" some people through there from Johnson County as well. And even had our hotel breakfast adjacent to another table full of JoCo'ers. 400 miles from home and can't get away from "neighbors". It was also on that trip that I made my most recent stop into SMKW. Didn't buy anything.

So - if y'all head down this weekend... Be prepared to A) not find a room, B) you'll pay way too much for it. It's peak leaf season right now. Crowded. Saving Grace is that the Vols have an away game this weekend.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I was in that area 6 years ago today (According to my F.B. memories). So. Many. People. Cade's Cove was unbearably crowded. Strangely enough - we "followed" some people through there from Johnson County as well. And even had our hotel breakfast adjacent to another table full of JoCo'ers. 400 miles from home and can't get away from "neighbors". It was also on that trip that I made my most recent stop into SMKW. Didn't buy anything.

So - if y'all head down this weekend... Be prepared to A) not find a room, B) you'll pay way too much for it. It's peak leaf season right now. Crowded. Saving Grace is that the Vols have an away game this weekend.
    That is why I avoid Gburg/ PForge like the plague.Quit a bit slower around Marysville area.Robbinsville,Bryson City NC is a nice area..Cherokee is what Gburg was 20 years back.......kinda.....

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    We have a huge cabin that sleeps 30.

Traffic was was terrible as it always is. But that’s the price to pay to see all the knives in the world under one roof.

(I know that’s an exaggeration, don’t tell me about the custom makers )

see everyone tomorrow.

Top Bottom