• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Hey I searched and couldn't find anything on this topic so I hope it's not a recent dupe. I have my Lifetime permit, my wife's is expired. We are both FFL's so what's up with this free dealers LTCH?

Is it the same as the personal protection? Any benefits to having it?...should I apply for it too? Help, what says the pros?

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I have never heard much about it, but I believe it is like a five year, you just dont have to pay any of the fees. Get the Indiana LTCH Lifetime. Less headache, and you have it even if something happens with the FFL status. Remember, L1 for 10 day turn around!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They are the same license. It's just that a FFL is exempt from the state portion of the fees. So your wife would only have to pay the local part and the L1 if she goes that route.
    Indiana Code 35-47-2
    IC 35-47-2-4
    Qualified or unlimited licenses to carry handguns; fees; exemptions from payment of fees
    (c) Licensed dealers are exempt from the payment of fees specified in subsection (b) for a qualified license or an unlimited license.

Top Bottom