• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    You may or may not be aware, but some of the "health care" products that you lather and spray all over yourself may be toxic. Your porous skin readily absorbs the neurotoxins found in the shampoos, lotions, creams, ointments, spray deodorants, perfumes, and colognes that you use on yourself, not to mention the inhalant factor.

And if you don't die immediately from cardiac arrest, you have the slow death to worry about. Cancers, degenerative diseases, and who knows what else happen to you after years of using toxic products.

The Europeans have known this for years. Indeed they have successfully implemented the appropriate precautionary methods into their daily lives quite effectively. Maybe we will also get better at utilizing data of this nature once Obamacare hits full swing?!?!?

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Actually, for the record, over application of antiperspirant can be potentially lethal. Especially in the event that you have any kind of renal limiting condition. Been there, done that. Beware. It has to the do with the aluminum and other metals that the body is unable to filter when the kidneys aren't functioning properly, it builds up and causes metabolic irregularities in the heart and such. There is some validity to this.. If he was huffing it, its his own fault.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Honestly, ill take death over skipping on all the things that are bad for me. Because then I couldnt brush my teeth (toxins in toothpaste), wash my hair (neurotoxins in dandruff shampoo), use deodorant... I don't enjoy reeking that much.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So YOU'RE the guy at the gun show who always smells so bad!

Where do I go to vote sanitation inspection stations prior to entering gun shows?

Soap, water, brush, floss and scrub your tongues, people, geez, you want to talk to me about my gun for sale you need to brush your teeth and tongue! After you bathe, put on CLEAN clothing and a clean NASCAR hat.

We also need rules against milk, chili, red meat or chocolate before the gun show. What do some of you guys eat? Does the sight of all those guns make you so happy/nervous that you get gas?

Before gun show:

Bathe and shave, brush and floss, and salad and water.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ram, do you believe underwire bras contribute to breast cancer too?
    Not that I'm aware of. But I can't prove a negative. ;)

However, mammograms might do more harm than good.
    Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably never knew)

Sometimes it's hard to tell in these threads if the OP is serious or if it was posted as satire.
    Sometimes I forget if I was aiming for serious or satire by the time my threads are all said and done. :D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I still use my same old Old Spice stick deodorant, but this makes me think a little bit harder about it. Your skin is your body's largest organ and it sucks in anything that we use on it. Your armpits absorb daily doses of chemicals and who knows what that could cause down the road. I know it is impossible to be perfect and avoid harmful stuff, but its still worth the effort to try. I really do not want cancer.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    OK....
    Does this mean that you can get Banned to death???
    Or that the products actual purpose is Secret??
    Or Right Guard is the name of the organization that's going to take over the World after the poisoned deodorants kill off all of the good smelling people??

:dunno:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    OK....
    Does this mean that you can get Banned to death???
    Or that the products actual purpose is Secret??
    Or Right Guard is the name of the organization that's going to take over the World after the poisoned deodorants kill off all of the good smelling people??

:dunno:

To a certain Degree, I'm sure you're correct. Many Mennen have died of this hidden killer. But let me Axe you a question. Would you rather stink? Are you Sure?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    To a certain Degree, I'm sure you're correct. Many Mennen have died of this hidden killer. But let me Axe you a question. Would you rather stink? Are you Sure?

I guess people in my generation think getting Old adds Spice to life and makes watching the Dial of time go around more meaningful.
    Of course a young Speed Stick like you can't see that since your generation is becoming Soft & Dri. :D

Top Bottom