• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was in the local wally world last night, out of habit I walked through the clearance aisle. Found 2 packs if Men's Boot socks (73% poly, 13% acrylic, 9%wool, 1% spandex 4% other fibers) for $4 grabbed a few pairs.
    Also found Muzzy Broadheads (3pack, 4 blade) 100 & 125 grain for $13 grabbed a few of those too. I know this is a gun site, but I'd bet there's bow guys here too.

Just thought I'd share.

Oh, they also had camo pants/shirts, didn't check the price on them though cause I've got camo coming out my ears.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I was in there a couple days ago buying the kids some school supplies.
    Ran by the clearance and found a boat trailer winch that I just happened to be needing. $21 bucks for a $38 item, not bad.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Just last week, I was able to purchase a GunVault MiniVault Standard (GV1000S) for $50 in the sporting goods clearance.

They were originally marked $90. They were selling for $80-150 online.

I know this model is discontinued but still thought it was a good deal.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Few months ago I scored emergency blankets and aqua pur tablets in the clearance aisle, I cleaned them out :)
    My best score from the clearance aisle so far were outdoor mercury lights. They were regularly $30ish (if I remember right), but marked down to $7.50. I bought four of them. I haven't found a place for the other two, but I have put one in at the end of the house over the driveway, and one in the front yard near the road. Had they not been on sale, I probably never would have bought them.

I also made out pretty decent with a "get an additional 50% off winter clearance" coupon at Meijer. The $4 clearance thermal socks ended up being $2 a piece, normally $8. Needless to say, I won't need to buy socks for a while. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom