• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdaddy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Westside indpls
    Hey All,
    Maybe you all can help me with a decision. I have $300-400 extra and indy 1500 is this weekend. I have a PSA AR and Glock 23. I am trying to decide if I should look for a new gun, 22 rifle for son, grips\toys for AR or crap ton of ammo or little of each lol
    What would you do? :patriot:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
    PS....will INGO be @ indy 1500?
    Thanks

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Personal Opinion Machine Activate!

First off, buy the kid a firearm of his own if he is responsible / of "age" (being 5-7 years old?) a 10/22 is a lifetime of shooting and dependability. and far under the 400 dollar limit you have set.

the Ammo question you have raised is completely up to the amount that you shoot. if you have enough ammo to last until november, then hold off. if not, buy it before the prices go up again.

hope my little soliloquy has helped a bit. :)

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    If you get a .22, I'd suggest a Marlin 60 unless you enjoy the tactical stuff. In that case get a 10/22. I prefer the Marlin because it's much more accurate out of the box than the Ruger. The Ruger can become more accurate after you spend $$$ on a new barrel, maybe new stock, new trigger components, etc. and it doesn't seem worth it. The only REAL difference to you that would possibly matter is the Marlin is tube fed, the Ruger is magazine fed.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    but then if you like the mag feed go with the Marlin 795 a buddy picked one up a couple months ago at Cabella's (i think it was there) for $120 on sale brand new. Cant beat that and they are accurate little guns.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Marlin 795 FTW. They are Inexpensive, durable, lightweight, accurate plinkers. Watch the sale adds and you can pick one up for cheap and I believe Marlin still has a $25 rebate program.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Hey All,
    Maybe you all can help me with a decision. I have $300-400 extra and indy 1500 is this weekend. I have a PSA AR and Glock 23. I am trying to decide if I should look for a new gun, 22 rifle for son, grips\toys for AR or crap ton of ammo or little of each lol
    What would you do? :patriot:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
    PS....will INGO be @ indy 1500?
    Thanks

$300-400 would get a VERY nice Henry Rifle for your son.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    A M M O, rifles will always be out there, but ammo may be priceless after His excellency gets re elected, not that he is getting my vote, but if I was a betting man, I would put $20 on it.

Hoosierdaddy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Westside indpls
    Well here it is....
    Ruger10-226-2-12.jpg

Top Bottom