• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I actually know what works best as my buddy tried a dozen different sabots and slugs. The winner in winchester xp3 elite. 2000 FPS.
    100 yard 1.5 inch group.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just be using my used new to me bowtech. That and I'll have to get some more rages. Need to replenish my favorite cover scent. Essence of Fall.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I'm currently assembling a suppressed AR-15 PISTOL chambered in 300 AAC Blackout for firearms season -- that is if I don't kill a buck with my Bowtech before then. I've got everything bought for the pistol, and I'm just waiting on the barrel to come back in the next week or so (I sent it off to be shortened and re-threaded for the sound suppressor).

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I'm currently assembling a suppressed AR-15 PISTOL chambered in 300 AAC Blackout for firearms season -- that is if I don't kill a buck with my Bowtech before then. I've got everything bought for the pistol, and I'm just waiting on the barrel to come back in the next week or so (I sent it off to be shortened and re-threaded for the sound suppressor).

Wilson Combat had some in stock a day or so ago...

edit: now with link: Match Grade Barrel | 300 AAC Blackout | SBR Tactical | 11.3-Wilson Combat

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    can't answer your question but i am going to try a trick i heard about. Put deodorant on the bottoms of your feet and your feet will stay warm. Moving on, i plan on trying my own sabot slug this year, has anyone used the Slugs r' Us load data? I'm gathering the supplies for it now and going to go test it out once i get them loaded.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I got a Delta quiver and drilled out the brackets, flipped them to attach to the threaded Blackwidow HS limb bolts. Came out decent.
    Now to fletch some new GT55/75's and get that pig ready.

Probably leave the Hoyt setup as last year. Got a new Mathews T5 quiver (was going to fab bracket for BW) , and might make a bracket for the Hoyt...........but am annoyed at some stuff at the moment and aint feeling like I want to hassle with proprietary BS. Nice quiver, designed not to be used on much of anything else.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    picked up a 2013 PSE stinger 3g. been wearing my butt out for the past 2 weeks. but at 30, im happy to hit 4 inch circles. the stand was just put up last evening. checked the cam and oh boy oh boy.. meats goin in the freezer. other than that, i picked up a 20 ga. single shot for firearms. the muzzleloader is ready as well.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    After seeing some trail camera pictures from my backyard, I decided to buy a crossbow because there was no way I was going to give the bow hunters a head start on me against the monster buck I saw.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    IMG_20130319_194311_zps52f7995d.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...gunsmithing-squirrel-sniper-rifle-my-son.html

We didn't get it out last year. I'll not make that mistake this year.

Top Bottom