• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    59   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I am guessing that the final price will be 60 bucks! the final price will include all fees and be an out the door price. I will firm up things with deleware on monday and start an official order and group buy page/thread/post than

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I am guessing that the final price will be 60 bucks! the final price will include all fees and be an out the door price. I will firm up things with deleware on monday and start an official order and group buy page/thread/post than

Laz - Your effort (and patience) to put this together is appreciated. Just to confirm, these will be the standard "DM" logo?

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    59   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I was planning on getting the standard "dm" logo , but with the responses to not have said logo I will ask about getting some with and without. When I make an official post of group buy I will ask that you state what it is you want. Assuming that will be ok with deleware. We will see monday

Joshua

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Hmm...

LOL! The "kid" was probably either Gamez235 or ARdysfunction; both fellow INGOers. I believe both had the DM lowers at that price last show.

:ingo:

I prefer not to be called, "Some Kid".

I do not sell the DM lowers.. Up until 6 months ago I never heard of them. I stock Tactical Innovation lowers which are a far better lower for only 99.95 plus tax.. If a person bought more than 1 the price would go done for each one. You can grab them at the shop or any show we might be at..

I don't sell Tactical Innovation lowers cause the price is super cheap or where they are made. I sell them from personal experience of building numerous rifles, the company that stands behind their product, quality of product, and selecting the best lower for the price.

If you are looking for a Hoosier made lower... By all means buy one..

If you want a lower from a Company who shoots and understands the operational needs of the fighting carbine...

Look for a Tac. Innovation, Spikes, LMT, Sun Devil, or other company who built them before the election craze...

:twocents:

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    :rolleyes: Is one Mil spec better than another?

In one word, yes. To be brief, there can be great variation in fit & finish of mil spec lowers. Differences can arise due to tool change frequency, machining tolerances, finishing detail, and mag-well machining techniques.

There are some great comparisons available online that will go into detail about the differences.

Rich.Carpenter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Fishers
    :rolleyes: Is one Mil spec better than another?

Yup. A lot of them will claim mil spec, and perhaps even meet that, while still ending up with a lower sporting sloppy bolt catch cut-outs, mag release ports drilled crooked, etc. (both of which have been reported specifically on the Delaware Machinery part, and other brands that are basically re-branded versions of the same part).

They may work just fine. I'm just saying that there is a difference.

Last edited:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    OK. I was just asking because I have only built 7 AR's and they have all been mil spec lowers from various different manufacturers including DM....and there is essentially No difference other than finish, logo or flash marks on some. RRA c.~2001 being the worst.:):
    I'll offer my answer...difference is so minute as to be negligible other than Vulcan, Hesse or Blackthorn. It is all a matter of appearance. DM are good to go.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN

Whatever happened with this? Never saw a group buy post or heard anything more.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    59   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I have tried for two solid days to call them and firm things up. There has been no answer of the phone on thier end. I will be driving there tomorrow am to talk ftf and hope to get the ball rolling by the end of week. I am still driving this train and hope to get it done in the next few days

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sorry I jumped in on this late. Josh has talked to me and I am waiting for the final info on the deal. This was his plan and he spoke to me at the Indy 1500 in January. At that time I gave him the go ahead to set it up and that I would take care of the transfers. I have not heard from him on the final price yet. I assume that he is having the same problem I am with getting them to answer the phone. I don't have a problem shipping these for people but you will have to cover the shipping ($5-$10) to your dealer and deal with those transfer fees.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    59   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    ok, here is the deal, after getting ahold of the guys at deleware the pricing is as follows.

25-100 pieces are going to cost 70 out the door

101-up are going to be 65 out the door.

these costs are done out the door from the dealer(law enforcement firearms)

soooo I need to know how many for certain pieces are going to be sold. I can start an official group buy page with order form and start taking deposits whenever i need to. Is there still an intrest here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom