• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I heard a rumor the other day that someone said Delaware Machinery was producing AR lowers again.

Now, I know they went bankrupt in 2010 due to an $18million lawsuit, but I thought I'd satisfy my curiosity, so I Googled Delaware Machinery.

What I came up with surprized me, and offered a glimmer of hope I think.

Delaware Machinery has changed it's name. They are still in Muncie, In. but are now known as Delawarer Dynamics, and their website is not yet up and running.

Maybe, just MAYBE, if a few HUNDRED people call them and request they start producing AR lowers again, just maybe they would consider it.

I bought 5 of the Delaware Machinery lowers when they were available, and wish I'd bought a few dozen more!

What do you say folfs? Start inundating the new Delaware Dynamics with requests for AR lowers? :popcorn:

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've got 2 of their lowers, both are excelent.
    If you want a few more of them, R Guns has their remaining inventory (where I ordered mine) For around $60 each.

Kory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Do you think they would do a special ingo reciver for us to group buy that would be awesome something like ingo in side the state outline and Hoosier hellion around that I want reciver 00001 for thinking of it

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Do you think they would do a special ingo reciver for us to group buy that would be awesome something like ingo in side the state outline and Hoosier hellion around that

That already happened a couple years back. Without INGO LLC's knowledge or consent, however.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I have 3 of their lowers, and really like them. Nice and clean with nothing fancy. My FFL liked them so much, he bought some on my order, I paid the shipping and he transferred mine to me at no further cost.

Kory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    That already happened a couple years back. Without INGO LLC's knowledge or consent, however.

??? so it cant be done again??? With consent for a hossier company that has taken its licks and us new guys that want a cool home state reciver. Who knows they may not even be interested.
    :dunno::dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've got 2 of their lowers, both are excelent.
    If you want a few more of them, R Guns has their remaining inventory (where I ordered mine) For around $60 each.

I would like a couple more, even though I still have one Delaware Machinery stripped lower in the safe now.

I'd just like as much as anything else, to see another Indiana company producing quality parts!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, while one of those illegal INGO lowers does pop up from time to time, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

That being said, I would love to buy from an Indiana company that made a quality product.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    ??? so it cant be done again??? With consent for a hossier company that has taken its licks and us new guys that want a cool home state reciver. Who knows they may not even be interested.
    :dunno::dunno:

Its certainly not an impossibility. It just won't be DM.

Top Bottom