• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Delaware Lower

I'm not an expert, as this is my first AR, but mine is very nicely finished everywhere you look. All functions seem good and it is a very tight fit to my CMMG upper.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I just love these threads where some people obviously know what's going on, and post in code, leaving the rest of us to wonder what they're talking about.
    Perhaps someone could relate the details, or maybe let some more of us in on the super-secret handshake that allows us to read between the lines.
    The folks posting in code in this thread only know conjecture and third party (or further) information. As Fenway mentions in the quote below, there were only a handful of us who were working on this project and know what did (or didn't happen). For folks who were not involved to post snippets in here is melodrama at it's best and gets merely a :rolleyes: from me.

Myself, 2 mods and 2 INGO members spent quite a bit of time trying to get an INGO lower made in Indiana... including an afternoon spent at the DM plant touring the facility and working out details. Since myself and 4 others were involved with this first hand I think we have a good idea of what happened.

I'd like to get all of the "stories" out of the way from those members who had nothing to do with this so I can address everything in one post.

Thanks! :yesway:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Is the story behind all of this ever going to get told by Fenway? VUPDblue, you said you were there as others so can at least one of you tell us what happened?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    zombie-thread.jpg

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    :dunno: but DM stopped making lowers at least 2 years back and don't think they sell them anymore. Maybe on the secondary market?

R-Guns bought all the lowers when DM went under or what ever. I think there going for $69. I've put 5 or 6 of them together and all have been great.

Top Bottom