Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Help Us Take Our Next Steps | Demand Action

So I took the survey and left this.

In a few sentences, share your story:

A friend of mine was accosted by a criminal while he was in his truck and showed his pistol to get him to go away. He did not shoot the guy but the police told him he was justified if he had. My friend now laments that fact that he didn't because the criminal later killed someone.

Do you have any additional questions or comments about the Demand Action campaign?

I am not sure that I am the type of person you want contacting Representatives since I am on the side of law abiding gun owners rights.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    They're in the VAST minority in this country, and I'm more than happy, through words, to beat them mercilessly about the head and shoulders. :D

Although, it's typically 'unfair' to do so since the IQ of the typical anti-gun libtard is the same as their shoe size...

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took the survey....heck, I have a junk email acct.

My suggestion was to enforce straw purchasing laws, as I read the other day at pjmedia that nearly 1/2 the guns used in crimes are obtained that way.

Didn';t answer the 2 qustions about gun ownership. Very loose survey, but it's MAIG....they need to hear from ALL of us!

Top Bottom